- Clinical Trials involve testing a mediation, device, or procedure for a specific condition
- Observational Studies usually involve minimal visits and do not provide a treatment
Why should you consider participating? As a study participant, you may:
- contribute to new advancements and treatments available for your condition
- receive access to expert evaluation, diagnostic testing and treatment
- gain a deeper understanding of your condition
- many studies offer compensation for your time and travel
How do I get involved?
- ask about available research studies during your next office visit
- email us email@example.com
- call (704) 910-1402 x 350
Study participation is always voluntary, consent may be withdrawn at any time and involvement does not affect your access to medical care or your insurance status. Every study has different benefits, risks, requirements and procedures.